There are a few items I have tried and tested over the years and now never leave the house without. Since becoming a mum I don’t really have much time to get dolled up but these items are quick fixes and never let me down.
1. Carmex lip balm, I’ve posted about this before, its my go to lip product that never fails me especially during these winter months.
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder, a dusting of this will take away the shine, plus this powder gives a little coverage when really needed. It’s got the added bonus of a built-in mirror for those ‘did my baby just flick food in my hair’ moments.
3. Angel Perfume, this is my signature scent and I always carry around a spare bottle with me to freshen up. Sometimes when out and about running after your toddler when you get back to the car you just need a little spray to make you feel refreshed.
4. Laura Mercier almond coconut milk soufflé body crème, I use this on my hands when they are looking a bit unloved, it smells amazing and I just love the feel of it!
5. Mac Pro Longwear concealer, this is amazing stuff for little touch ups here and there. I find its multi purpose: I use it as a concealer, highlighter and foundation, everything in one little bottle.
What are your beauty must haves in your bag?