It’s Primp it Wednesday.
Since falling pregnant my skin couldn’t be further from having a pregnancy glow!!! I’ve never been blessed with naturally clear skin so my diet plays a massive factor in keeping my skin in tip-top shape. Here are my top spot fighting foods:
1. Fruits like Strawberries, Oranges and Watermelon are all great sources of vitamin C which is great for protecting skin from scaring and they taste yummy too.
2. Get your figs on: figs contain magnesium which is acne fighting! I add these babies to natural yogurt for breakfast, yum.
3. Nuts about Nuts: brazil, almonds, and walnuts are a delicious snack plus they contain Vit E, Selenium and omega 3 which are all great skin boosting ingredients.
4. Oily fish is the way forward. I try to eat 2 portions a week as they contain omega 3 fatty acids which is great for skin and baby too!
5. WATER!!! I drink litres a day, when I don’t I notice a massive difference in my skin. Keep your skin hydrated and your pores will thank you for it!
I swear by all of theses, if you are interested I can post some of my favourite meals and snacks I do for the family which include these ingredients. Tweet, comment below or message me if this is something you want to see.
love Charlie xxx